New to the market, the vShooter Vibration Analyser Camera
A POWERFUL “ALL-IN-ONE” PORTABLE DEVICE FOR YOUR MACHINE CONDITION ANALYSIS
- Possible unbalance detected (often radially)
- Possible ofset misalignment detected (often radially)
- Possible Angular misalignment detected (often axially)
- Possible looseness detected
- Possible non standard default detected
- Possible bearing problem detected (L possible lubrication problem and S possible shock
For more information contact email@example.com or 07941582561 or visit www.leakshooter.co.uk
The Vibration Analysis Camera – The VShooter is a NEW innovative Diagnostic Tool for preventive maintenance. It uses a UNIQUE concept, which consists to create automatic MCPs (Machine Condition Pictures) thanks to a special portable device equipped with an external accelerometer sensor, an embedded camera, stroboscope and temperature sensors with all around special integrated firmware.
Our NEW and UNIQUE Vibration Analysis Camera VSHOOTER® takes the machine picture, collects all machine vibration, temperature, speed data and automatically creates the MCP (Machine Condition Picture) with machine default information on it.
You can then review all data, all analysis, all MCPs in memory and make a report on your PC.
The benefits of the VShooter is:
- EASY TO USE, ICON BASED FIRMWARE.
- MCP with all color coded indicators – Efficiency in ONE SHOOT
- Acceleration, Velocity, Displacement > Flexibility
- A-RMS and CREST > Precision : Lubrication or Shock?
- ISO 10816 and Bearing condition colour indicators
- FFT (Fast Fourier Transform) spectrum graphs with AUTO ANALYSIS (Unbalance, Misalignment Offset, Misalignment Angular, Looseness, Bearing Lubrication, Bearing Shocks)
- TRENDS for Accel, Vel, Displacement, Temperature.
- Temperature and RPM sensors
- Rechargeable batteries with 8 H duration, USB compatible
- PC REPORT with MCPs